Monday, April 11, 2011

So Thankful....

Well, despite being a total IDIOT and not backing up any of our pictures, we have been blessed beyond our expectations...I found a company that was able to completely save everything that I had lost...

Heck, they even saved some stuff that I deleted that I'd rather not remember...such as, thousands of cookies and temporary internet files that I now have to delete from everything...but - I am not complaining...all of our vacation pics, baby pics, random cuteness pics are accounted for!  It actually was a pretty cheap lesson - it cost a lot less than I thought it would...

To celebrate the joy that filled my heart this afternoon when the little UPS guy came to the door with our new external hard drive full of memories, I am going to post some random pics - just because I can!  When I look at other people's blogs - I really go looking for new pics, so here you go...

The family at the zoo - summer 2010

Emma and her favorite, Cinderella - July 2010

Love this pic!  Kids at Cocoa Beach in FL - 2010

The 3 that weren't afraid of Mickey and Minnie

Alyssa may have eaten sand - not sure

Zach testing out his strength...
Ashleigh - when she was still afraid of the grass!

Reagan dancing to the sound of the surf - Love this kid!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! What a blessing for you!!

The Peters Family said...

Yea!
I love the pic of Ashleigh in the grass.

Kristen said...

That reminds me...I really need to move my pictures onto our external hard drive. I am very happy for you! Reagan dancing in the surf is too funny!