Saturday, April 28, 2012

Easter

Easter Sunday was pretty low key at our house.  We celebrated the night before with a huge egg hunt and cook out at Mom and Dad's place.  The kids had a ball, got completely sugared up and ran around like lunatics.  Watching Reagan and Emma paired up in the 3 legged race was a little worrisome.  He took off running and dragged her behind him!  I was afraid she would end up with a broken ankle.

Sunday was good.  I stayed up late on Saturday night making the skirts for the girls to wear...I have definitely been procrastinating too much lately!  We went to church (on time) and came home later to roast beef w/carrots and potatoes in the crockpot...yum.  I was only able to snap a few pictures, none of them very good, I'm afraid.  It is really difficult to have so many brats sweet children look at the camera without grimacing, I guess.

For posterity...

And yes, Ashleigh is picking the flowers out of my pot and putting them in her mouth...

Here is a cute pic I got that is Ashleigh only, sans flower:

1 comment:

Beccarigg said...

The skirts came out great! We can never get a pic of all the kids looking either but they'll still love looking back on the memories : )