Monday, March 2, 2009

Alyssa's first piggies...

Alyssa has always been a little bit on the "hair challenged" side! So, you can imagine my extreme delight when her hair grew long enough to put pigtails on the top of her head!



She still doesn't have a whole lot in the back, but it's a start! She is blessed with a tiny bit of naturally curly hair in the back, like her mommy and grandma - hopefully that will keep on coming in!

I am also attaching pictures of her pretending to work on her laptop, at the table like I do...I can't believe how big she is getting!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Man, I have to confess...seeing her brought a wee tear to me eye! She is starting to look like a little girl instead of a baby! I miss you guys so much!

Beccarigg said...

That first picture is my favorite! She looks so cute! I was so excited when I could first pull Teya's hair into pigtails. Definitely a landmark moment : )

Norma said...

this is too cute! And I love her pretending to work!