Friday, March 27, 2009

Spongebob Family Dynamics...

I was listening to the twins this morning - they were having a cute little conversation regarding the roles we play. If you know Spongebob Squarepants, you will get this...otherwise, probably not! It is pretty cute, though!

Reagan: "Who's Zach gonna be, Emma?"

Emma: "Patrick."

Reagan: "Who am I gonna be?"

Emma: "Spongebob. You are Spongebob, Reagan."

Reagan: "Who is Blake gonna be?"

Emma: "Blake is going to be Squidward."

Reagan: "How about Trev. Who is Trev gonna be?"

Emma: "Trev is Mr. Crab. And I am Sandy. That's who I am going to be."

At this point, I entered the conversation...

Mom: "Who is Alyssa going to be?"

Emma: "Nobody. There is nobody for Alyssa to be."

Reagan: "I know! Alyssa can be Gary."

Emma: "That's right! Alyssa can be Gary. And Mommy can be Mrs. Puff. (appropriate since my tummy is now growing at an alarming rate!) But who is Daddy going to be?"

Reagan: "Daddy can be the bug (Plankton)."

Emma: "Yes! Daddy can be the bug....the baaaaaadddddd bug!"


Not sure which is worse, me getting to be Mrs. Puff or poor Clay being Plankton!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hahahaha...I am just glad they didn't cast me as the pirate ghost guy. I think it is hilarious that Blake is Squidward...and Zach is Patrick! Too funny!